Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the Apple EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphone.
The speakers inside Apple EarPods have been engineered to minimize sound loss and maximize sound output. So you get high-quality audio that’s just as impressive as what you’d hear from more expensive headphones.
The Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord.
Designed by Apple
Deeper, richer bass tones
Greater protection from sweat and water
Control music and video playback
Answer and end calls
What’s in the Box?
Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
Storage and travel case
The remote and mic are supported by all models of iPod, iPhone, and iPad (not all models support volume up/down functions). Audio is supported by all iPod models.
Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB), and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd generation).
- iPod classic 120GB (2008)
- iPod classic 160GB (2009)
- iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
- iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
- iPod nano 6th Generation
- iPod nano 7th Generation
- iPod shuffle 4th Generation
- iPod touch 2nd Generation
- iPod touch 3rd Generation
- iPod touch 4th Generation
- iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
- iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
- iPod touch 6th Generation